Monday, September 7, 2009

Scene Two.

Stephan and I are official. Saturday, September 5, 2009. I used to dread the fifth, but now I have a positive and a negative. I guess that's a good thing, right ? These two extremes share a date.

I suppose I'm not entirely sure of what to think of this. I mean, on the one hand, I'm glad that I have something to look forward to, but on the other hand, I kind of feel bad that both of those things have to share a date. They should each have their own special day, shouldn't they ? Oh, I don't know.



I pierced my other snakebite on Wednesday, and it's doing really well, considering the fact that I did it myself. It doesn't ooze as much (I know, that's gross, but it's life, haha) and it doesn't hurt as much, either. I'm really excited. Except I can't keep the stud in, I have to have a ring, which means that I can't have my left snakebite in because I don't have a ring for that one. It kinda blows, but whatever !

I'm in a weird mood today. This weekend has kind of been a disappointment. I got to see Stephan Friday night, and Stef, Seth, and I stayed in Rockford for the night. But I was sick the whole time, and I'm still sick. It's Monday. I have no immune system, and I hate it. Ohwell.



I like where we are
When we drive in your car.
And I like where we are, here.
'Cause our lips can touch,
And our cheeks can brush.
Our lips can touch, here.
Well you are the one,
The one that lies close to me.
Whispers, "Hello,
I've missed you quite terribly."
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly.
Now there's no place else
I could be but here in your arms.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep next to me.
I like where you sleep, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment