Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Eight Days A Week.


I don't even know what to write about, honestly, but I figured I'd update this just because. So. I'm sick. Ohkay. It sucks. I have the flu, I think. Well, regardless, I have a fever, and I feel like somebody body-slammed me into a brick wall. My body feels like one giant bruise. It hurts to breathe. It hurts to speak. I would much rather be sick than depressed, though. And right now, I'm both. And I'll BE depressed until December second, granted everything goes right. Fuckmylife.

This past weekend was awesome. I got pretty drunk, did some things I probably regret, but it's whatever, I suppose. I'm out of cigarettes, however. That brings me down. Meh.

I also dyed my hair this weekend. See those darker spots near the front ? Yeah. That's green. It was supposed to be turquoise, but you know what ? I've learned that wash-out dyes suck and they don't always come out the colour you'd like them to be. Bummer, eh ?


I'd say make a perfect
Angel in the snow,
All crushed out
On the way you are.
Don't you know
That I love you ?
Sometimes I feel like
Only a cold still life
That fell down here
To lay beside you.



No comments:

Post a Comment