Saturday, October 24, 2009

Seven Nation Army.


Last night, as my MySpace status, I put "I wanna be the very best like no one ever was !" I had four people comment it and finish the lyrics. Made. My. Day.

Paranormal Activity. Scariest shit ever. At the end of the movie, I was so terrified I was shaking and crying. I highly recommend it. As crazy as that sounds.



She gets what she wants and she breaks what she gets,
Get out while you can or she'll tear you to pieces.
Take off your makeup and put down the camera,
Choke on the drama that makes me want to
Tear up the pictures, the pages you've saved.
Creating a life of trends and make-believe.
Carry on home, I'll be waiting miles&miles away.
Leaving you to be forever seventeen,
Cleaning up the messes that you've made.

1 comment:

  1. did i tell you i saw paranormal activity?
    like a month ago, in madison wisconsin, BEFORE it was out across the nation, lol.


    i was scuuurrred

    ReplyDelete