Sunday, October 11, 2009

Five Finger Discount.


Awesome possum ! I'm so. Baked. I snorted five lines of Oxycontin, and I smoked a joint. Pretty sweet.

Lexi&Paul are trying to figure out how to cook TGI Friday's food. I'm eating a carrot chicken. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but that's what I'm calling it. It's a chicken nugget, but without the chicken inside. There's a carrot. This is weird. I'm so used to texting on my BlackBerry that I tried pressing the space bar twice to make a period. Now I'm eating a shrimp chicken. It's the same thing as carrot chicken, but instead of carrot it's shrimp. THIS IS DELICIOUS !



Lexi says, "Kick ass dude !" Awesome possum.

If I give you sugar will you give me
Something elusive and temporary ?


"Is defrosting within plastic okay ? The plastic is melting. And the alfredo sauce isn't melted enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment