Friday, October 9, 2009

Four Winds.

I'm always wishing, I'm always wishing too late.
For things to come my way.
It always ends up the same.
Count your blessings.

I must be missing, I must be missing the point.
Your signal fades away and all I'm left with is noise.
Count your blessings on one hand.
So wait up, I'm not sleeping alone again tonight.
There's so much to dream about, there must be more to my life.
Wait up for me, wait up for me.

Due to some things that have happened recently, Stephan&I are no longer together. I don't know whatthefuck's gonna happen, honestly. But at this point, I'm really not too concerned. I don't know if I'm ready for commitment, so I'm just going to see how things go.

I'm getting a mohawk soon. This is what it'll look like, style-wise: Mohawk ! And as far as colour goes, I'm not entirely sure. I've been thinking about doing the black, and then perhaps turquoise ? It all depends on my feelings, I guess. I'm very indecisive when it comes to my hair ... We'll see what happens and how it turns out !


This is where I'm spending most of my time these days: LiveJournalSecret. It makes me feel better to know that people are going through some of the same things I am.

And on that note. Peace out, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment