Friday, February 12, 2010

It can't rain all the time.

So to go along with the whole Facebook thing of fifty random facts, I figured since I'm doing nothing right now but watching a movie with my sister. Not just any movie; Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest. Love it, <3.

Here goes.

1. My shoe size is eight.

2. My natural hair colour is auburn.

3. My top five favourite bands are The Beatles, Streetlight Manifesto, The Airborne Toxic Event, Savage Garden, and The Decemberists.

4. I just ate a chocolate cupcake with red frosting for Valentine's Day !

5. Josh Mazrin dropped me after a funeral, almost two years ago, and I still have the scars.

6. I have over twenty pairs of shoes. My mother has only four, and she's constantly getting on my case about the amount of shoes I own.

7. Whenever I date a boy, I always take one of his hoodies and wear it around the house and to bed.

8. I LOVE Candy Land. It's always been, and always will be, my all-time favourite board game.

9. My celebrity crushes are Edward Norton, Dallas Green, and Eugene Hutz.

10. The only time I would ever tolerate my significant other cheating in a relationship was if it was with Brad Pitt.

11. I hate painting my whole finger nail, I only like doing tips.

12. The only types of macaroni&cheese I'll eat are Velveeta or Kraft, unless my sister makes it. I don't know what makes it different, but it's delicious no matter what brand she uses.

13. I love quotes. But not those lame ones. I love ones that actually mean something. (Ex: "It can't rain all the time." - The Crow.)

14. I have a birthmark on my neck that looks slightly like a hickey.

15. I'm never satisfied with the length of my hair. When it's short, I wish it was long, and when it's long, I wish it was short.

16. My septum was pierced almost a year ago, and I've still only taken it out once. That was for a few seconds because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find the hole again.

17. I wish I had either a British or a French accent. They're sexy as hell.

18. My hair colour is constantly changing. I can never decide on what colour I want it to be.

19. I sing "You are my sunshine" to my boyfriend all the time.

20. I know "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" in French, as well as a song about the days of the week, Frere Jacques, and Aluetta.

21. I don't wear eyeliner. The only makeup I wear is eyeshadow and mascara.

22. I don't want to have children until I'm at least twenty-five.

23. My composite score on my ACT was 22. My lowest score was 13 - Science. My highest score was 28 - Reading/English.

24. I love juice. Apple juice is my favourite.

25. My blood type is AB+.

26. My theme song is "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns 'N Roses. According to an ex coworker, anyways.

27. My sister cleaned her keyboard earlier, and when I licked icing off my fingers (from the cupcakes) I wanted to vomit.

28. I have a fairly strong stomach.

29. The tip of my tongue is burnt and I have no clue why.

30. The only chapstick I'll use is Burt's Bees.

31. My favourite flavour of Jell-O is black cherry.

32. I watched my brother eat yellow snow once.

33. I only eat Jell-O when I'm sick.

34. I overdosed on my brother's epilepsy medicine when I was two. I was in a coma and had to be Flight-for-Life'd to Milwaukee.

35. I don't have any sexy underwear, they're all just cute.

36. I'm terrified of needles. Not piercing needles or sewing needles, but injection needles.

37. Whenever I watch a movie with massive amounts of damage to a city, I always wonder, "If this were real life, who would pay to have that all rebuilt ?" (I don't mean war movies, though.)

38. I'm five feet and nine inches tall, and my weight fluctuates from 125 to 135.

39. I hatehatehate chapped lips.

40. The smell of carmex makes me gag.

41. I have a sensitivity to wool, bleach, pineapple, and amoxicillin.

42. I get really bothered when people ask if I can borrow them something. NO ! I can lend you something, but I will not borrow you ANYTHING !

43. I also hate it when people say "sherbert." It's pronounced SHUR-BIT. SHURBIT. Got it ?!

44. I can't swim. I can swim well enough to get myself to the edge of a pool if I'm pushed into the deep end, but I panic the whole time.

45. I can't fall asleep unless the room is pitch black and I have music.

46. I like the Lord of the Rings movies. A lot, actually.

47. My favourite books are Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs; Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas; The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

48. When I can't sleep, I sit up in my bed and play Solitaire on my iPod.

49. Every dog is called, "puppy," no matter what age it is.

50. My favourite actresses are Helena Bonham Carter and Rachel McAdams.

No comments:

Post a Comment